Hey Shaun,

Well in case it helps you or anyone else, here's the details of the
driver I'm running for the realtek hd with no issues.  Whether this
will be the same on any other system, who knows lol.

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
Driver Date: 14/11/2007
Driver Version: 5.10.0.5512
Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publ