If you're going to go that far, you might want to give some race or
class the ability to cause enemy weapons to break or shatter.

Still the question remains concerning the different types of leather.
Does this have an effect on anythingg? That is, is deer any better or
worse than, say, cave bear?

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard