To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 1:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] entomb question

Hello,

Entombed is the game I'm currently programming. The effectiveness of armor
is intimately tied to the material's hardness. So all cloth-type armor
provides the least protection, then leather types, finally, the metals. The
metals use their real-life values, so you can use these as a guide. Copper
is harder than bronze (but harder to work with), Iron is harder than copper.
What armor you can wear is dependent on what job you chose at character
creation.

Fighters can wear all metal armor. Thieves can wear leather. The others can
wear cloth-types.

Hope that helps!

Thanks!
Jason