Hi,
Not sure who to direct this too.
I have a question about armor and weapons. They are listed when examined as
dubiour, poor, decent and good, but is a good cloth tunic better then a dubious
bronze breastplate?
What is the  level of progressive  armor types? For example, what is wool,
compared to linen, cloth, felt copper and bronze, and I think rabbit, deer,
wolf, dire wolf, caveman leathers etc and so forth?

thanks for any help

al