Hi,
No, the Medusa headsets are not available at amazon.com, but Speedlink does have several international web sites where you can purchase them from Speedlink direct. Here is a few web sites for the USA, Canada, and UK.

http://www.medusa-canada.com
http://www.medusa-uk.com
http://www.medusa-usa.com

One thing I'd like to add if someones country isn't listed here check one of the above web sites for a list of retailers for your area of the world.
HTH

Allan Thompson wrote:
Hi,
I am interested in the medusa headset you mentioned. Do you know where something like that can be purchased? I looked around in Amazon and nothing came up for the medusa.

As a side note, there are other headphones with 5.1 surround sound that are much cheaper then the medusa, and from the customer reviews some of them are pretty good for the money. The prices I saw were as low as 30 dollars. . I guess the point is, that people are not necessarily needing to blow a lot of money up front for headphones to play their 5.1 surround sound game of choice.
Thanks,
al