Hi Shaun,
Oh, I know. However, it adds a little more detail to the game by describing the statues. Remember if this were a real Tomb Raider game you could see the statue and see if it was a statue of this or that god or goddess. Most gamers probably don't know what they are seeing since they aren't big history buffs, but describing it is the closest I can get to showing you a picture of the statue. You see what I mean?

shaun everiss wrote:
I wouldn't bother with the names tom, I don't care, if you just called them
statues or secret passages.
you can just leave it as is.
Unless you really want to that is, I'd  like you to actually get through this
and onto other cool things like stfc, etc.
if you want put it in but personally I wouldn't care if the statues were named
sally.