I wouldn't bother with the names tom, I don't care, if you just called them
statues or secret passages.
you can just leave it as is.
Unless you really want to that is, I'd  like you to actually get through this
and onto other cool things like stfc, etc.
if you want put it in but personally I wouldn't care if the statues were named
sally.