i think the keyboard though is to restrictive for this type of game

On 21 Mar 2009, at 16:59, Lindsay Cowell wrote:

Hi Che,

Your game sounds great. But couldn't you include the option to just use the keyboard? It would make the game available to a wider audience of people. I for one would love to play it, but I don't have a wii.

Lindsay Cowell

- original message -
Subject:        Re: [Audyssey] Blood money Online fighting
From:   "Che" <c...@blindadrenaline.com>
Date:           21/03/2009 1:53 pm

Not sure about this point just yet. Ideally, I'd like to include an arena designer so folks could design their own fighting areas that could be shared
with other players, kind of like the rail racer track editor.
I know we can do some pretty funky stuff with the new XNA code, so perhaps you could have a battle in a cathedral, with the sounds bouncing and echoing
etc.
 But at this point I'm not that well researched on XNA audio.  As i
discover more, I'll let ya know. Tried to set up a test project last night using Xact, but the interface is less than accessible from what I can tell right now. If I can get it working, looks like there are some pretty cool features available in there. Any of you other developers on list have any
luck with Xact?
Regarding putting obstacles and/or power ups in a fighting area, that will have to wait and see how the engine comes along, but would definately add
something to the game if it can be pulled off.
 Rock.
che