Subject:        Re: [Audyssey] Blood money Online fighting
From:   "Che" <c...@blindadrenaline.com>
Date:           21/03/2009 1:53 pm

  Not sure about this point just yet.  Ideally, I'd like to include an arena
designer so folks could design their own fighting areas that could be shared
with other players, kind of like the rail racer track editor.
  I know we can do some pretty funky stuff with the new XNA code, so perhaps
you could have a battle in a cathedral, with the sounds bouncing and echoing
etc.
  But at this point I'm not that well researched on XNA audio.  As i
discover more, I'll let ya know.  Tried to set up a test project last night
using Xact, but the interface is less than accessible from what I can tell
right now. If I can get it working, looks like there are some pretty cool
features available in there. Any of you other developers on list have any
luck with Xact?
  Regarding putting obstacles and/or power ups in a fighting area, that will
have to wait and see how the engine comes along, but would definately add
something to the game if it can be pulled off.
  Rock.
che