A truer statement has never been made, other than the 4-letter word you had to use because of list guidelines. There's another one that means crap that fits better. (grin) Adding the arcade mode right near the end might be a good idea. If you know that the game works otherwise, and the arcade mode screws up the operation of the game, then you know that the extra mode is the culprit and can, maybe? trace and smash the bugs, or just remove that mode and leave the game as is. It'll be a fun game either way.
---
In God we trust!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 3:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Arcade mode.

Hi Yohandy,
Yeah, I was thinking something like that myself. Basically, what I was thinking is I could release the cross platform version of the game as Beta 5, without arcade mode, and after all of the levels are complete, the engine seams fairly stable try and add arcade mode just before or after 1.0 is released. All of this is dependant on if the cross platform engine actually works well once released in the general public. It might run alright here on my machines, but when it hits the general public crap hhappens.
Smile.

Yohandy wrote:
Thomas,
how about this. You complete the game, make it available for purchase, then offer a patch in the future that contains the arcade mode for those who want it. that should hopefully make everyone happy.