I personally wouldn't miss arcade mode, but Idon't think William's
argument holds up. If someone paid for something, they shouldn't need
to program it themselves - you don't need to pay anyone else to
program anything for yourself. Plus, not everyone can program a game,
never mind one of the quality they would expect by paying however much
they did for this one.