Hi all,
I know I wasn't real clear about that button assignment but perform action does everything from firing, piccking up items, to opening doors. It makes sense on the left mouse button to me rather than on the middle mouse button. So in a combat situation left click would fire and right click would draw/holster your guns. Although, you are right about one thing I missed. The middle button click is available for assignment.
Smile.

Munawar Bijani wrote:
Hi,
I like these ideas; they all seem logical to me. However, I think the action button should be pressing straight down on the mouse wheel rather than the left click. That would free up left click for something else.
Munawar A. Bijani
"Knowledge is of two types: absorbed and heard. The heard knowledge is only useful if it is absorbed." - Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib, Nahj Al-Balagha
mailto:munaw...@gmail.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com