Hello everyone,
At this point in time I am working on improving mouse input support for Mysteries of the Ancients beta 5. Now, that i think I have it working correctly I was wondering about what actions you would prefer being assigned to the mouse. Below is a tentative default layout for the mouse. Feel free to agree or disagree with this mouse layout.

Player Actions

Climb Down: mouse back
Climb Up: mouse forward
Draw/Holster Weapons: right click
Jump Left: alt+mouse left
Jump Right: alt+mouse right
Jump Up: alt+mouse forward
Perform Action: left click
Sprint Left: Shift+mouse left
Sprint Right: shift+mouse right
Walk Left: mouse left
Walk Right: mouse right

Menu Actions

Menu Next: wheel back
Menu Prier: wheel forward
Menu Select: left click

An alternative stream of thought I have had is instead of assigning weapon controls to the left and right mouse buttons is use them as jump and sprint modifiers. So instead of using alt+mouse left to jump left you could hold down the left button and drag the mouse left for a big jump to the left. Any thoughts on this?
Cheers.