Hi Kevin,

I ran 10 laps on the Chardon Hill Top track twice.  The first time with the
keyboard and the second time with my steering wheel.  However I crashed once on
the final lap with the keyboard, otherwise there would not be as much of a
difference.  I also am pretty sure that I can get an even better time if I run
it a few more times.

Mach 1 log for 6/1/2009 By Jim Kitchen Your time for 10 laps on the Chardon Hill Top Raceway is, 15 minutes 29 point 6 1 5seconds. Which sets a new record! The record was 0 point 0 0 0 seconds. By No One on 9/9/2009. Mach 1 log for 6/1/2009 By Jim Kitchen Your time for 10 laps on the Chardon Hill Top Raceway is, 14 minutes 46 point 0 3 4seconds. Which sets a new record! by, 43 point 5 8 1 seconds. The record was 15 minutes 29 point 6 1 5 seconds. By Jim on 6/1/2009.
BFN
    Jim

Help! I've crashed and I can't boot up!

j...@kitchensinc.net