well  said, well said. nothing to add though I'm a fan of modding
things and seeying a compressed restricted protected pack file that I
can't open makes me disappointed. personally I'm not a fan of denying
access to sounds to prevent what? ok I know that people are paying for
sounds but some people do a lot of cool ideas like damian protected
the sounds but made a way for people to mod ace fire. not sure if
streamway allows it, but anyway yeah you get the idea. ps I don't
steal sounds and I made 1 mod already called lighht cars the heavy
edition and I'm doing final touches on my second one. but this is
off-topic so I better stop rambling!

On 6/24/09, ChB <chr1...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I totally agree. All my mp3 music files for example are in 192 kb because
> then I will get a decent sound. 64kbs do sound really inferior in
> comparison, so yes, do them at least in 128. Harddrives are a lot bigger
> than what they used to be, I have one that is 500 gigs on my pc and 300 on
> my laptop, so I am not hurting for space really. But even older ones with a
> bit less of capacity should not be bothered by the odd game using better
> output.
> Regards
> chrissy
>
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

peter, the one that really tries to get the pcs dos games back!