Hi Shaun,
Personally, I think 64 KBPS still sounds like crap. I wouldn't recommend anything less than 128 KBPS, which is cd quality, and is still quite small in wma, ogg, xwma, etc. It is like come on guys. Most computers these days have over 100 GB of hard drive space and there is plenty of room for the games, and high speed internet use far out numbers dial up access now days. There is no need to sacrofice quality to save space or download time any more.

shaun everiss wrote:
hmm 64kbps ogg is really good quality still.
if you made all the sounds mono 8bit wav then you would get small and crappy
sound, though 22000 is the only real lowest I'd go.