I suspect that if you bring this to the attention of Freedom Scientific, you will get the same response you would get if you approached them with the problem of the free games that come with Windows not being accessible with JAWS. I'll bet that they will tell you, in no uncertain terms, as I was told when addressing the Windows games issue, that, after all, JAWS stands for Job?? Access With Speech, and they won't do anything about the problems that are game related. I personally think this is a crock, because, if sighted people have access to these games, blind people should have access to them as well, and if Freedom Scientific could?? do something to address this issue, they should.

---If it weren't for the United States military, there would be NO United States of America.

----- Original Message ----- From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about flight simulator 2004 and jfw

I wonder if I load up window eyes for use with fs2004 if that would avoid jaws issues as I would run window eyes while using fs, then restart jfw once I quit it.

even if this is a work around, I have an idea why don't we e mail those morons at freedom scientiphic and give them some work to do. if enough of us e mail them perhaps they might try to work out if they can fix the problem there end. what I find very odd is that not everyone is experiencing these problems, as if it was as simple as you suggest, why aren't all jaws users experiencing the same problems as us when they load fs2004.