window eyes would work because really all you're accessing when you're
not flying with iyp is the flight planner, the multi-player diolog and
the menubar. But you shouldn't have any problems.

On 6/27/09, alex wallis <alexwallis...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if I load up window eyes for use with fs2004 if that would avoid
> jaws issues as I would run window eyes while using fs, then restart jfw once
> I quit it.
>
> even if this is a work around, I have an idea why don't we e mail those
> morons at freedom scientiphic and give them some work to do.
> if enough of us e mail them perhaps they might try to work out if they can
> fix the problem there end.
> what I find very odd is that not everyone is experiencing these problems, as
> if it was as simple as you suggest, why aren't all jaws users experiencing
> the same problems as us when they load fs2004.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919