my guess is that certain peple just do care about grammar online I
don't, lol! the only thing I do cap is the letter i in stuff like I
am, I will, etc, because if I do it lower case eloquence reads it
differently and it kinda doesn't ssound righht. but we're getting o t
here.
yes I have these issues and it's not only with jaws in this game. my
guess is that the game basically messes jaws's video intercept and
it's like, like you're running without the driver installed.