well I have always accepted we will always be behind the sighted, no way in
fridays that we will ever catch up.
and we either catch up or try to adapt.
I have the same issue with a voice recorder, I use soni as a prefured recorder
as
they record in a format meaning better space for recording and then convert for
playback.
my recorder I used to use is quite accessible, but lately it has died the other
I have is semi accessible but the recorder itself is not so basic things only
and hmph.
Am getting another later to replace the other broke one.
this will again not be accessible but if the computer control is then I will be
in luck.
if it is not I have older software which should work but ofcause that means I
probably won't have the latest features.
its the nature of the beast.