The .ini track loading system is working now. Nothing is set in stone so this
might be different  later. At the moment ctrl+o will pop up the list box of
tracks that are found in the tracks folder that can be selected. when on a
track doing stuff, ctrl+s will save the current state of things so that one can
close the train and then run the program again and find they're right where
they were doing exactly what they were doing when they hit ctrl+s. So you can
be going 85 miles per hour and press ctrl+s, close the train, open it again and
you're going 85 miles per hour, traveling right where you were when you saved.
Orriginally, it saved when you closed the train but it looks like not everyone
is going to want it to work that way so at the moment saving is an option. the
info is saved in an .ini file called train.ini. that file can be deleted to
cause the train to pop up the dialogue as soon as you open the train for you to
select a track. This should allow us to just delete that .ini file when we
distribute and everyone who tries it out will get generic behavior.

harun mentioned the speed limit system we were thinking about. Basically you
use two objects that are pretty much just going to be signs. One will set the
speed limit and the other will remove it so you can get up a good head of
steam again.

  When pulling up to a station it's hard, both in reality and in this simulator
to stop when you want to. You'll pass the station or stop too soon, or find
you're about a quarter of a mile from it but going too slowly to be there any
time inside of a decade. You get old waiting on it and speed things up a bit,
only to go zooming past the station before you're aware of the fact. So we put
in a beep that only plays if you're moving under 5 miles per hour. The beep
indicates when you're within 0.0001 miles of what ever object you happen to be
that close to. for a station this allows you to stop pretty darned  close to
where you want. You listen for that beep. You hear it and you hold down the
letter k until the train comes to a hault. the beep only plays if you're moving
and at a rate of under 5 miles per hour. So if you're zooming along you don't
have to worry about that beep getting in the way of sound effects.