Hi Pranav,
It is true I don't know of many game developers that have set up booths at major conventions, but some have tried it with mixed success. I know james North tried it when he was still running ESP, and I know PCS Games went a couple of times. Problem is trying to make enough off of the sales to make it worth while. As always it comes down to a matter of time and money. Neither of which I have enough of to properly market my games.

Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for clarifying that. I appreciate all those statistics and yes we do
have far bigger challenges to overcome. However, perhaps what is needed is
greater awareness even in these organisations about accessible games. For
example, I have not seen any game developers host any stalls in any of the
blindness conventions or major blindness technology conferences. I suspect
this is because most developers are single man operations and do this in
their spare time. To counteract this, perhaps a bunch of enthusiastic users
could put up the money and host stalls at blindness technology shows.

Pranav