Exactly. That's probably also why they haven't taken a stand in the face of Myspace's vague "we're working on it" promises. Much more important things to deal with.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Theremin.
Your current level of mastery is 10 Apprentice.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Strunk" <ryan.str...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mainstream game accessibility

I can't speak to all three organizations, but I would guess the reason a
stand isn't taken is because there are many bigger issues out there. Nearly three fourths of blind people in the US are unemployed. Only twelve percent
are learning to read Braille. Funding for rehabilitation centers is being
cut all over. In the face of that, game accessibility just doesn't seem that
critical.

Ryan