Hi Ryan,

Thanks for clarifying that. I appreciate all those statistics and yes we do
have far bigger challenges to overcome. However, perhaps what is needed is
greater awareness even in these organisations about accessible games. For
example, I have not seen any game developers host any stalls in any of the
blindness conventions or major blindness technology conferences. I suspect
this is because most developers are single man operations and do this in
their spare time. To counteract this, perhaps a bunch of enthusiastic users
could put up the money and host stalls at blindness technology shows.

Pranav