I agree. I think we should only have the saving feature enabled at the beginning of each level. or at least half way through it

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 12:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Why can't we get a challenging game for once? wasMOTA

Hi Johnny,
I have an aversion to saving my game as I consider it is a way to turn a very difficult game to a too easy one jus by saving before each encounter. I think the idea of saving games is worse than giving you all the weapons in the beginning. If an attack is based on a random number such as a 20 sided dice, then you could roll the dice as many times as you need to get the magic 20 and kill the creature by saving the game before each attack.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>