Hi Bryan,
Exactly my thoughts. If there is someone who doesn't want to save games while playing there is no law saying they have to. Yes, people can use it to cheat, but cheaters are only cheating themselves in the end.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
A worthy ambition, but given the increased difficulty I have a feeling that if Thomas did that he'd live to regret it. Here's a concept. If ya don't like a given feature of a game, ya don't have to use it. Not trying to be offensive here but that's how I feel. Quite frankly I'm greatful to have the option to save at any point or I probably would have lost patience with the new Beta. And as I grow more comfortable I use it less anyways, usually only right before the boss if I decide I'm going to try to bring him down. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.