I don't know if I'd have been able to do what you've done. Knowing me I might have snapped sooner or later.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Why can't we get a challenging game for once? wasMOTA

Hi,
Definitely. I do want to continue the Tomb hunter series my way once the pressure for this release is off my shoulders.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well I imagine he'll see about the rest of the Tomb Hunter series at some point, which will be much more along the lines of what he'd invisioned for MOTA, what it would have been had he not had this old project to deal with. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.