Which Monty Python blatently parodied in Holy Grail. Only difference was the knights forgot to get inside the rabbit and then it was used against them by those French dudes LOL. Now that was a game I wish we could have played. But it didn't seem verry accessible.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA.

Hi, yes she was a goddess of war. Athena was very active in the Trojan wars, and of course was the mastermind behind the Trojan horse. Which you got to admit was a pretty slick move on her part.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
She was also a goddess of war was she not? I know Ares was the principle war god but I remember that Athena, as a strategist, was said to also be considered a goddess of war. I remember she almost had to face Poseidon in combat once according to several of the myths I've read. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.