sounds cool.
if testing does come up or you get a position let me know.
Ofcause who knows if I will still be open, I am on about 2 smallish projects
that are no big deal.
however the big vidio game project has not started that is none of the testers
have got work yet, so it may mean that for a bit I will be closed for business.
Ofcause if I am on a job for small things I probably could fit it in but for
bigger things, well that may be delayed by a little.
hopefully not by much.