Hi Scott,
Indeed the case seams pretty weak. He and his lawyers are reaching with their suit. So it will be very interesting to see how the judge, if it goes that far, will decide the legal ramifications of this case. I too agree that media support would not be of much help. I've read the comments too, and most of them were pretty discouraging. It seams the general mainstream gaming community could care less about accessibility. If we are getting a response like that on a major forum like Game Spot we can hardly expect national or international media attention to be much better. I'm afraid Sony has the upper hand in this one.

Scott Chesworth wrote:
Meh, while I wouldn't push it anywhere near as far as the comments on
the actual gamespot page did, I do have an incling that this is both
A) doomed to fail and B) a pretty dodgy case in the first place
assuming the people this guy is taking on weren't a giant with
ridiculously highly paid lawyers at their beck and call.  I'm no law
expert, but so far as I know the stretch he's trying for on both
points is about as sound as a chocolate teapot, hence Sony will more
than likely dismiss it as pesky and pay him off a bit if he's lucky.
Of course, everything would be a different ball game if the media get
hold of it and take this chaps side on a national or international
level, but going on the comments thus far it's unlikely dontcha think.