hmmm though not strictly game related I was having issues with the dev of
flashfxp on accessability the lead dev asked me what to do and I told him and
he fixed the issue.
OFcause ioware is a small company as they only sell 2 products.
So I do think we will eventually play mainstream games, however the big guys,
soni, mgm, and ms etc will be out of our leegue for some time and may never get
in to access at all.