Even if we win there's every chance it'll just increase the reputation we already have in some quarters as demanding, spoiled brats. I know one or two folks like that. Even if we win it could be detremental to us.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Visually impaired gamer sues Sony Online.

wow I never thought we would have the cash or whatever to pull this off.
Excuse my language but this guy better win.
If not then we will now get the reputation as spoilt demanding f**king b**stards!
Suing, yeah good idea.
ofcause if we win it would actually make someone take notice may not do a lot but may do notice though I doubt a big corp would feel a 1 person suit.
I wish this guy luck.
Due to gamespot article crashing jaws and nvda though I had to use hal to save the file and it even struggled.
hmph.