Meh, while I wouldn't push it anywhere near as far as the comments on
the actual gamespot page did, I do have an incling that this is both
A) doomed to fail and B) a pretty dodgy case in the first place
assuming the people this guy is taking on weren't a giant with
ridiculously highly paid lawyers at their beck and call.  I'm no law
expert, but so far as I know the stretch he's trying for on both
points is about as sound as a chocolate teapot, hence Sony will more
than likely dismiss it as pesky and pay him off a bit if he's lucky.
Of course, everything would be a different ball game if the media get
hold of it and take this chaps side on a national or international
level, but going on the comments thus far it's unlikely dontcha think.