wow I never thought we would have the cash or whatever to pull this off.
Excuse my language but this guy better win.
If not then we will now get the reputation as spoilt demanding f**king
b**stards!
Suing, yeah good idea.
ofcause if we win it would actually make someone take notice may not do a lot
but may do notice though I doubt a big corp would feel a 1 person suit.
I wish this guy luck.
Due to gamespot article crashing jaws and nvda though I had to use hal to save
the file and it even struggled.
hmph.