the demo really rocks, I will be picking this one up soon.
At 06:14 p.m. 16/11/2009, you wrote:

>Hi Phil.
>
>Just tried the demo. Very nicely put together indeed, not just in the matter
>of sound, but the matter of mechanics and how the engine works.
>
>Firstly, I love the way you don't actually get killed by just running into
>enemy's, ---- they actually have to attack you, ----- which obviously they do
>at different rates. I also love the way you can get attacked from behind and
>above as well.
>
>The precise sterrio targiting and way you hear enemies at a distance is really
>well thought out, and gives you a lot of information about what's going on in
>the game, ---- pluss the need to use good quality headphones. I also love the
>way everything is random, ---- so no two games are the same.
>
>I'll certainly be getting this one, ---- and I'll be writing some news on
>audiogames.net as soon as I've finished this E-mail.
>
>it's games like this that remind us, ---- as we (very much me included), want
>more and more complex games, that however many classic arcade style games
>there are, ---- even an old formular can be extremely good if done well.
>
>Now, I'm afraid I have one suggestion and one question.
>
>If your well beyond the phase of implementing suggestions, ---- fair enough.
>
>I find having the number row keys select weapons makes it slightly difficult
>to switch on the fly during combat. If I hear a bear coming, by the time I've
>got out my slingshot with the 2 key it's almost upon me, ---- and by the time
>I've got back to my club with 1, ---- I'm bearing (ha ha), a lot of pain. Is
>there any chance you could add, ----- if your stil in the manner of adding to
>the game, either a pause weapon select menue accessed with tab, or a quick
>weapon cycle key such as shift, alt, tab or z, ---- so that it's possible to
>flick to one weapon and use it more smoothly than scrambling to and from the
>numbers row? If your beyond the content adding phase, ---- fair enough. Now
>for the question. I'm not sure exactly how turning around works. The manual
>said that ctrl and arrow would turn you faster, ---- does your character
>however turn on the spot, or take a step backwards and turn? and does this
>differ whether your walking or running? I just ask, sinse going through the d
emo both in easy and normal mode, ---- I was having miner trouble stepping off
pits after I turned round to deal with a monster sneaking up behind me.
>Congratulations on a brilliant game all round. All the best, Dark. -----
>Blastbay Studios." Cc: "Gamers Discussion list" Sent: Monday, November 16,
>2009 2:00 AM Subject: [Audyssey] New release - The Q9 Action game! > Hello
>everyone, > > I wish to officially announce the release of the Q9 Action Game.
>For those > of you not familiar with it, it's a sidescroller entirely based on
>sound > with 12 exciting levels containning a hoard of enemies and other
>dangers > to make your way through. > > You have to guide the little alien Q9
>through four different worlds with > three levels in each, and help him to
>find his spaceship so that he can > return back to his own planet. The game
>features a lot of high quality > sound effects, an original orchestral score
>as well as numerous cut scenes > with slightly morbid humor. > > For more
>information, please visit us on the web at www.blastbay.com. > > Enjoy! > >
>Kind
regards, > > Philip Bennefall > --- > Gamers mailing list __
Gamers@audyssey.org > If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to >
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. > You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at >
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org. > All messages are
archived and can be searched and read at >
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org. > If you have any questions or
concerns regarding the management of the > list, > please send E-mail to
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. --- Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org If