To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2009 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castlevania was Developer Time

Hi Dark,
Hmmm...Well, hitting a vampire with a chain might not help, but here is a twist. Pun definitely intended. What about finding some sort of enchanted chain which you can use to bind the vampire with?

Basically, if a chain has been enchanted in some way you might be able to bind the vampire with it and keep them from breaking the chain. At that point you could kill them outright or maybe the game's story is simply to bind the vampire in chains for a certain length of time, or if we are talking a vampire like the Countess Elizabeth Bathory maybe she had been in such chains, but recently has broken free and is reigning terror on earth. That would explain, of course, why she was thought to be dead since 1614 or so.

dark wrote:
Well it has always rather confused me a litle.

to quote a review of castlevania which I stuck on gamefaqs a while ago:

"Simon has especially discovered that smacking vampires many times in the head with a big heavy length of chain stops them from being a problem, ----- Vampires are obviously very different from ordinary mortals in this respect"

Grin!

beware the Grue!