To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 2:41 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Castlevania was Developer Time

Hi Phil,
That might work, but Dark has me convinced I'd do better to stay away from whipsl. At least as far as killing vampires are concerned. I could of course have a whip as a unlockable or special item to find in the game, but for killing the lead vampire maybe something special and with some historic attachment to it.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi Thomas,
How about a silver chain whip, or a chain whip with blessed wooden spikes.