Well new generation is a very unknown game, sinse it was released on the Mega drive when most Castlevania games at thtat time were Snes exclusives.

I do appreciate it though sinse it's also set in 1925, so has you fighting through places like a German munitions factory which is cool.

I only know about it sinse I've been trying to collect and play all the castlevania games which existed before the series became over run with text and too rpg like to be unplayuable for me.

I love games with backstory, sinse for me playing a game has always been mainly an exercise in exploring the game's world, ---- both literally with exploration platformers like Metroid and Turrican, and in terms of reading backstory, understanding who the bosses are etc, ---- which is bwhy i've always been such a frequent user of sights like mega man Network.

Beware the grue!