To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Promotion was:Screen Readers and Games

Hi thomas,

Absolutely true. Also the thing with these types of conventions, is that the
focus is totally on work and professional uses of the computer. They don't
seem to hold the attitude that blind people would want to play games and
that's from within our own community! Indeed I've even herd of cases where
gaming in the blind community is looked down upon can you believe that? So
for various reasons this does need to get out. Sad but true.