Yup, I'm seeing it here but can't consistently reproduce it.  Happens
randomly on two systems, one of which is a totally fresh install of
Windows and all the .net and directx stuff just a few days old, so
that shouldn't have too many quirks yet.

I've refrained from posting about it until now because I can't
reproduce it, but seeing as someone else has I thought I might as well
add some weight.

Tom, if you have any ideas of things we can try to help you track this
one down I'm all ears.  The error itself is just the standard
tomb.exe, if you were in the middle of something we're awfully
sorry... blah blah.  No error code or anything to report.

Cheers
Scott