Hi,

Since this thread appeared, I might have been able to recreate this problem
once just now. On the second level, room 5, the program crashed and kicked me
out. An error reporting box might have come up, but I Just happen to hit enter
at that exact time. So I was immediately dumped back to my desktop. SO I DON'T
KNOW IF ONE APPEARED OR NOT.

However, in the past, when mota crashed, I did however catch what the problem
was. When the error dialog box comes up, jaws comes out of sleep mode and reads
the dialog box. One of the buttons says something like "What does this error
report contain. Pressing space bar on that button makes the following
information appear:

Tomb
Error signature
Event : clr20r3     P1 : tomb.exe     P2 : 1.0.0.0     P3 : 4b1d615c
P4 : microsoft.directx.directsound     P5 : 1.0.2902.0     P6 : 40eeb491
P7 : 246     P8 : 4d     P9 : system.argumentexception

This is the same thing I reported a few days ago. I have received this a few
times since beta 9 came out. So, to be sure, I downloaded and installed the
directx file from USA games site. Still getting the problem. However, I noticed
that this problem only seems to occur when messing with the program setting.
those that control the background ambience or music. any changes to these
settings seems to cause a problem. If I get kicked out, and go back in, I have
no problems. Unless I mess with those settings. And it seems to not matter
whether turning the sounds on or off.

Can anyone else recreate this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Rich