Ok I'd like to expand on this a bit. I just played the game some more now, and the error only seems to occur if I switch to another open window or minimize to the desktop. I tried minimizing to the desktop when the game starts and it seems to crash. however if I restart the game and stay in the game's window it doesn't happen. this could've just happened to me randomly, however some more testing is required. when you guys play, intentionally switch windows, then go back to the game and play a bit. let us know what happens.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota crashes unexpectedly

Yup, I'm seeing it here but can't consistently reproduce it.  Happens
randomly on two systems, one of which is a totally fresh install of
Windows and all the .net and directx stuff just a few days old, so
that shouldn't have too many quirks yet.

I've refrained from posting about it until now because I can't
reproduce it, but seeing as someone else has I thought I might as well
add some weight.

Tom, if you have any ideas of things we can try to help you track this
one down I'm all ears.  The error itself is just the standard
tomb.exe, if you were in the middle of something we're awfully
sorry... blah blah.  No error code or anything to report.

Cheers
Scott