From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 6:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ending bosses in games

I think Thomas is going to make bosses immune to bows, guns and things like
that. Or at least he's considering it. So you'd need a sword. And who knows,

the sword might have an enchantment to sear the Hydra's necks to prevent its

heads from regenerating. So you wouldn't necessarily need a firebrand.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.