Hi Shaun,
Well, I could do that, but I'd rather keep the weapons, including the sword, random for the most part. If you don't find it on level 1 you would find it on level 2 for sure. So you might not be able to kill say Kerberos, but would be able to fight the minotaur.

shaun everiss wrote:
true but you will have to make sure that we can find at least one bladed weapon
in level1.
if you put that in.
you will have to make sure the sword appears in level1 somewhere all the time.

if you don't well.