Hi Dark,
Yes, in deed. The only problem of course is finding sounds for each and every creature I want to put into the game. For example, I definitely want to add a hydra to the game. Problem is what exactly does a hydra sound like, and I am trying to find a good sea monster type sound for one. This hunt for sounds is slowing the game down a lot because the sound libraries I have don't seam to have everything i need.

dark wrote:
sounding fun Thom.

I'm sure if Cerberus had been beaten up in the temple, Hades might send Charon, --- and possibly someone like hercules along to see what'd happen to his favourite pet, ---- and there are enoughb mighty warriors kicking around at Greek mythology to provide bosses for many levels indeed!

Beware the grue!