To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ending bosses in games

Hi Shaun,
That's just the problem though. Some bosses like a minotaur is to big and too heavy to jump over you. They tend to stand in one spot and swing a big sword or ax at the hero. Of course, in those movies and games the hero is carrying a sword and not a gun which makes a big tactical advantage in this game. In this game Angela can just pull out an Uzi and hoze the boss down before he closes to attack range. I've done that a number of times and the minotaur is just way to easy to kill.

shaun everiss wrote:
well its hard enough, saying that if you get a blade its dead easy.
If you let em attack you well.
if the boss could run at you, maybe jump over you avoid some of your swings that kind of thing but I can't think of what else I could do for the bosses.