Hi Hayden,
As I said in my prier post, in mainstream games there are definite times where a walk feature comes in handy. I often use the Tomb Raider games as my examples, because they are one of the few mainstream games I still play most of the time. In those games there are certain traps that can't be avoided unless you walk. If you run everywhere you are going to trip one of those traps and, well, game over.

<Grin>

Hayden Presley wrote:
Why would you want to walk through a level? Forgive me for saying so but I
don't see how that is pratical at all.
Best Regards,
Hayden