Hi Tom.

What you mention the tomb rader series using sounds a lot like the system prince of persia pioneered in 1991, which similarly featured innumerable spike traps throughout the game which you had to get around, ---- as well as the necessity to sneak to the edge of ledges in order to climb down from them.

As I said, if longer running jumps or dash attacks were introduced (even original mario brothers had long running jumps, --- -allbeit with a penalty of stopping distance), I could certainly see the point of a run mode, but it just seems that in games like Q9 and superliam, ---- and mota as it stands now, it doesn't serve too much purpose other than getting you through the levels faster, ---- which you should probably be doing by default anyway.

Beware the grue!