Hi Bill,
Oh, I certainly won't yell at you, but I would recommend going back through the list archives as I think many of your questions have probably been answered there. That's a good way to get yourself back up to speed so to speak.

<Smile>

William L. Houts wrote:

Hi Thomas,

I thought I might get yelled at a little bit for making someone repeat something they'd said recently. I knew a conversation about the topic was going on but perversely, I guess, I didn't follow it. Anyway, thank you so much for responding. I'll definitely check out the link you provide.

You and the others have been very gracious in your responses and I thank you all.

--Bill