Hi Bill,

I'm sorry, but I can't help with the C questions.  I have always programmed in
Basic.  And that is kind of a problem as well since Microsoft no longer sells
Visual Basic 6, which is what all of my games are programmed in.  However if
you do get ahold of VB6, I did just put a simple sample guess the number game
up on my site.  I commented each line of code to show what it is doing and the
code does have most elements that one would use for a game.  You know like
DirectX for playing and panning sounds, random numbers, sapi5 speech etc.  The
file name is guessvb.zip and it can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to
speech games page.

I'm also always happy to help or share bits of code.  I mean people have helped
me out like that allot over the years.  And who knows when you help others get
started or with bits of code they may be the next great game creator.

BFN

    Jim

I like Visual Basic 6.0 because I can not C.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA